Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- Fun evening at #ChaseField with my bros & #YoPros hearing @RobbieRay & #Goldy testimony @Dbacks #FaithandFamilyNight https://t.co/pShQ9Iuo23 1 day ago
- RT @ABCInvestigates: Kayla Mueller in Captivity: Courage, Selflessness as She Defended Christian Faith to ISIS Executioner 'Jihadi John' h… 2 days ago
- RT @MNNTeam: Boko Haram attack rubs salt in an old wound @VOM_USA goo.gl/bn0hlH 5 days ago
- RT @SportsCenter: History! Neymar nets the winner, lifting Brazil over Germany in penalties to claim 1st Olympic gold in men's soccer. http… 1 week ago
- RT @IJM: Today, there are over 45 million people are held in slavery today. (Global Slavery Index, 2016) 1 week ago