Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @IntlArtsMvmnt: Picasso’s life, portrait by portrait nyti.ms/2elKYSo 2 days ago
- Great story about a good buddy of mine twitter.com/abc15/status/7… 2 days ago
- RT @thefilmbarphx: Six Different Ways To Take On Tokyo! bit.ly/2e1enTR https://t.co/Zbod6OPCrW 2 days ago
- RT @AZSports: David Johnson leads the Cardinals past the Jets, 28-3, with 111 yards and 3 TDs on 22 carries. bit.ly/2enwK1S 4 days ago
- Great weekend with wonderful friends at the @HillsongPhoenix worship night and celebrating my buddy's 40th… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 days ago