Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- Fun day hiking the @TontoBridge with #yopros #hiking #payson https://t.co/l8osXTqVQO 2 days ago
- RT @FootballASU: Thank you #SunDevilNation for keeping the faith! #4and0 #BeatCAL https://t.co/2FSTdE4nWT 2 days ago
- RT @MTVClassic: #MTVClassic is celebrating 25YRS of @Nirvana's #Nevermind w/ this uncensored mini-doc! #Nevermind25 #Nirvana https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @BHPhotoVideo: How to Clean Your Lens and Filters bhpho.to/2cID1EW https://t.co/8wPGIaIudO 4 days ago
- RT @highlinenyc: @TimeOutNewYork put together a collection of fall photos from across #NYC—including this classic @highlinenyc shot: https:… 4 days ago