Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @enditmovement: Why Your Social Media Feeds Will Be Flooded With Red Xs Today via @TeenVogue teenvogue.com/story/social-m… 4 hours ago
- RT @NASA: Need a recap of today’s TRAPPIST-1 announcement? Learn about these 7 Earth-sized planets orbiting a single star here https://t.co… 16 hours ago
- RT @enditmovement: "You can choose to look the other way but NEVER AGAIN can you say that you never knew." -William Wilberforce ❌ #enditmov… 19 hours ago
- independent.co.uk/life-style/foo… via @Independent 21 hours ago
- RT @SDLPubArt: WE ARE #BUILDING! #Installations 4 #ScottsdalePublicArt's #free #interactiveart #event #CanalConvergence have begun Video by… 2 days ago