We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- Fun day hiking the @TontoBridge with #yopros #hiking #payson https://t.co/l8osXTqVQO 4 hours ago
- RT @FootballASU: Thank you #SunDevilNation for keeping the faith! #4and0 #BeatCAL https://t.co/2FSTdE4nWT 4 hours ago
- RT @MTVClassic: #MTVClassic is celebrating 25YRS of @Nirvana's #Nevermind w/ this uncensored mini-doc! #Nevermind25 #Nirvana https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @BHPhotoVideo: How to Clean Your Lens and Filters bhpho.to/2cID1EW https://t.co/8wPGIaIudO 1 day ago
- RT @highlinenyc: @TimeOutNewYork put together a collection of fall photos from across #NYC—including this classic @highlinenyc shot: https:… 1 day ago