We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- RT @enditmovement: Why Your Social Media Feeds Will Be Flooded With Red Xs Today via @TeenVogue teenvogue.com/story/social-m… 4 hours ago
- RT @NASA: Need a recap of today’s TRAPPIST-1 announcement? Learn about these 7 Earth-sized planets orbiting a single star here https://t.co… 16 hours ago
- RT @enditmovement: "You can choose to look the other way but NEVER AGAIN can you say that you never knew." -William Wilberforce ❌ #enditmov… 19 hours ago
- independent.co.uk/life-style/foo… via @Independent 21 hours ago
- RT @SDLPubArt: WE ARE #BUILDING! #Installations 4 #ScottsdalePublicArt's #free #interactiveart #event #CanalConvergence have begun Video by… 2 days ago