We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @enditmovement: Why Your Social Media Feeds Will Be Flooded With Red Xs Today via @TeenVogue teenvogue.com/story/social-m… 4 hours ago
- RT @NASA: Need a recap of today’s TRAPPIST-1 announcement? Learn about these 7 Earth-sized planets orbiting a single star here https://t.co… 16 hours ago
- RT @enditmovement: "You can choose to look the other way but NEVER AGAIN can you say that you never knew." -William Wilberforce ❌ #enditmov… 19 hours ago
- independent.co.uk/life-style/foo… via @Independent 21 hours ago
- RT @SDLPubArt: WE ARE #BUILDING! #Installations 4 #ScottsdalePublicArt's #free #interactiveart #event #CanalConvergence have begun Video by… 2 days ago