We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- Fun day hiking the @TontoBridge with #yopros #hiking #payson https://t.co/l8osXTqVQO 2 days ago
- RT @FootballASU: Thank you #SunDevilNation for keeping the faith! #4and0 #BeatCAL https://t.co/2FSTdE4nWT 2 days ago
- RT @MTVClassic: #MTVClassic is celebrating 25YRS of @Nirvana's #Nevermind w/ this uncensored mini-doc! #Nevermind25 #Nirvana https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- RT @BHPhotoVideo: How to Clean Your Lens and Filters bhpho.to/2cID1EW https://t.co/8wPGIaIudO 3 days ago
- RT @highlinenyc: @TimeOutNewYork put together a collection of fall photos from across #NYC—including this classic @highlinenyc shot: https:… 3 days ago