We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @ASU: That's right! Go Sun Devils! #ASUHomecoming 😈🎉 twitter.com/asu_alumni/sta… 11 hours ago
- RT @IntlArtsMvmnt: Picasso’s life, portrait by portrait nyti.ms/2elKYSo 3 days ago
- Great story about a good buddy of mine twitter.com/abc15/status/7… 3 days ago
- RT @thefilmbarphx: Six Different Ways To Take On Tokyo! bit.ly/2e1enTR https://t.co/Zbod6OPCrW 3 days ago
- RT @AZSports: David Johnson leads the Cardinals past the Jets, 28-3, with 111 yards and 3 TDs on 22 carries. bit.ly/2enwK1S 5 days ago