We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @ColliderNews: Check out over 190 photos from Marvel's Hall H presentation at #ComicCon2016. bit.ly/2a8u7iC 1 day ago
- RT @FauxAndyLuck: RIP Dennis Green. You were more than a press conference, you left your mark on the game. https://t.co/UOJQYRtd3G 3 days ago
- RT @templeofthedog: Announcing the first ever Temple of the Dog Tour! Tickets on sale July 29: TempleOfTheDog.com #TOTD https://t.co/s… 5 days ago
- RT @louiegiglio: // h e a v y h e a r t e d // Inspired by this recent post from slain Baton Rouge police officer… instagram.com/p/BH_I2d0DkWz/ 1 week ago
- RT @StationCDRKelly: Saddened by the senseless deaths in Nice and the other recent terrorist attacks around the globe. #PeaceForTheWorld ht… 1 week ago