God has really laid upon my heart the importance of family. My family has seen so much brokenness for most of my life, but recently I’ve seen a lot of healing. I’ve been more bold in speaking into different members of my family and have tried to be a rock for everyone as a whole. My family is huge and I am blessed to have so many of them here. This was an important week overall for me with my immediate family. My sister had her baby today and I was able to go down and spend time with her and my new nephew. My Grandma turned 80 this week and I enjoyed a long conversation with her. It’s been difficult for her to lose her son (my uncle) a few months ago. She is such a Godly woman and she prays everyday for me to have peace in my life and that God will bring an amazing companion to me. My Dad brought my sisters here last week and it was a great to spend time with them. Then I had a fun week with my own two boys as they are always a blessing. But my family isn’t just my blood relatives. I have an amazing church family and friends. God really has put some great people into my life do grow in my faith and to do life with. I also have some individual friends that I have become close with that I invest my time in who make me a better person. I feel overwhelmed when I think of all the blessings of amazing people I have in my life.
- RT @Dbacks: Remember that time Will Ferrell ate a #ChurroDog in the #Dbacks dugout? #FerrellTakesTheField on Sept. 12 on @HBO. https://t.… 6 hours ago
- A month long fitness challenge for NORMAL people like you. Join Me! Click this... goo.gl/Tq7HLP #FitByFirst 10 hours ago
- RT @fourpeaksbrew: Save the date: 9/9! It's the Great Pumpkin... Porter Countdown! 14 days until that pumpkin-y goodness hits your lips! 14 hours ago
- It's #HatchChili season! Gonna cook up some spicy dishes this weekend 😥 @ajsfinefoods http://t.co/DTX0F3KwPS 14 hours ago
- RT @madeinafreewrld: #VIDEO: @TIME documents the grim reality of real sex stings in Chicago. ti.me/1U6ZbE0 http://t.co/SISLdpTKyZ 1 day ago