I put these exclamations marks because Kimmie is the type of person that just lights up the room. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who just loves the Lord and wants to serve him faithfully as Kimmie has. I’ve known Kimmie for a long time and I have been supporting her ministry for the past few years. She has been working with international students for some time and now works with them in the Boston area. She used to hold small group sessions here in Phoenix with international students from ASU and some of us would come to support her. Then ISI sent her to Boston to work with students there and God is using her in amazing ways! I love reading her updates and hearing how God is working in the students in Boston. She has been in town visiting and I got to spend some time with her today sharing stories about what God is doing in our lives. She’s an amazing lady and I look forward to hearing how God is going to use her in the future!
- RT @charitywater: For kids in this community in Mali, clean water means they can spend more time in school. #WaterChangesEverything http://… 9 hours ago
- RT @ccef: The real solution to loneliness is the redemption of our relationship with God. – Jayne Clark, JBC 29:1 9 hours ago
- RT @WSJ: Chinese software company says, yes, its new headquarters is a copy of the starship Enterprise on.wsj.com/1JPosMa http://t.co/M… 9 hours ago
- RT @1MISSIONorg: Change this by giving up your birthday to fund a safe, new home for a family. #1MISSIONbday http://t.co/M1UvkSKys3 16 hours ago
- RT @BHPhotoVideo: 44 Tips to Improve Your Photography! bhpho.to/1edmPf8 http://t.co/8NxKsnD0nt 18 hours ago