I put these exclamations marks because Kimmie is the type of person that just lights up the room. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who just loves the Lord and wants to serve him faithfully as Kimmie has. I’ve known Kimmie for a long time and I have been supporting her ministry for the past few years. She has been working with international students for some time and now works with them in the Boston area. She used to hold small group sessions here in Phoenix with international students from ASU and some of us would come to support her. Then ISI sent her to Boston to work with students there and God is using her in amazing ways! I love reading her updates and hearing how God is working in the students in Boston. She has been in town visiting and I got to spend some time with her today sharing stories about what God is doing in our lives. She’s an amazing lady and I look forward to hearing how God is going to use her in the future!
- Got up at 5am and made all this yummy goodness #holidays #Christmas #MrMom http://t.co/bnOiN3vA2F 1 hour ago
- Such a blessing to see my long time friend from #Haiti get baptized today! #GodisGood http://t.co/A12ElYwK7g 17 hours ago
- RT @TheHobbitMovie: Peter Jackson and the cast of #TheHobbit recall their fondest memories of real Middle-earth. @PureNewZealand http://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @ComedyCentral: Time to say goodbye, Nation. Watch the epic, unforgettable #ColbertFinale. on.cc.com/1zcw1YY http://t.co/QW4xb5Rl8w 2 days ago
- Fun night of #ChristmasCaroling with @missionya http://t.co/Ib5FTX5Qer 2 days ago