I put these exclamations marks because Kimmie is the type of person that just lights up the room. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who just loves the Lord and wants to serve him faithfully as Kimmie has. I’ve known Kimmie for a long time and I have been supporting her ministry for the past few years. She has been working with international students for some time and now works with them in the Boston area. She used to hold small group sessions here in Phoenix with international students from ASU and some of us would come to support her. Then ISI sent her to Boston to work with students there and God is using her in amazing ways! I love reading her updates and hearing how God is working in the students in Boston. She has been in town visiting and I got to spend some time with her today sharing stories about what God is doing in our lives. She’s an amazing lady and I look forward to hearing how God is going to use her in the future!
- RT @joelt_: I wish I had been HALF this wise, mature and courageous at age 20... #SCOTUS #LGBT kaitlinebeling.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/dea… 10 hours ago
- The response by #Christians is sad. I apologize to anybody who is turned off by Christianity. The Jesus I know doesn't preach hate #LoveWins 1 day ago
- For angry #Christians who are responding with hate John 13:35 John 16:33 #SCOTUSMarriage #EqualityForAll #LoveWins #GodisSovereign #GodWins 3 days ago
- RT @LocalFirstAZ: #IndieWeekAZ is coming... sign on to our #Thunderclap to support our annual summer #BuyLocal campaign! https://t.co/BiISb… 6 days ago
- RT @IntlArtsMvmnt: All registrants for the Culture Care Day on June 24 will be entered in a drawing to win a Fujimura poster! More info: ht… 1 week ago