I put these exclamations marks because Kimmie is the type of person that just lights up the room. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who just loves the Lord and wants to serve him faithfully as Kimmie has. I’ve known Kimmie for a long time and I have been supporting her ministry for the past few years. She has been working with international students for some time and now works with them in the Boston area. She used to hold small group sessions here in Phoenix with international students from ASU and some of us would come to support her. Then ISI sent her to Boston to work with students there and God is using her in amazing ways! I love reading her updates and hearing how God is working in the students in Boston. She has been in town visiting and I got to spend some time with her today sharing stories about what God is doing in our lives. She’s an amazing lady and I look forward to hearing how God is going to use her in the future!
- Lots of goofiness and fun at #Timmons family #Thanksgiving party #holidayseason https://t.co/pACbdaC6e9 1 day ago
- Pumped to see @creedmovie @HarkinsTheatres #Creed #Rocky 1 day ago
- RT @Macys: Let's kick this #MacysParade up a notch! @Rockettes 👯👯👯 https://t.co/PBRTjxQLlK 4 days ago
- Awesome night hanging out with my old friends from Eight Day Coffee. #lifelongfriends 5 days ago
- So #thankful for my small group #blessed #thanksgiving https://t.co/YgDpGdOG5T 5 days ago