I put these exclamations marks because Kimmie is the type of person that just lights up the room. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who just loves the Lord and wants to serve him faithfully as Kimmie has. I’ve known Kimmie for a long time and I have been supporting her ministry for the past few years. She has been working with international students for some time and now works with them in the Boston area. She used to hold small group sessions here in Phoenix with international students from ASU and some of us would come to support her. Then ISI sent her to Boston to work with students there and God is using her in amazing ways! I love reading her updates and hearing how God is working in the students in Boston. She has been in town visiting and I got to spend some time with her today sharing stories about what God is doing in our lives. She’s an amazing lady and I look forward to hearing how God is going to use her in the future!
- RT @tonyhawk: Goodbye Dave Mirra, a true pioneer, icon and legend. Thank you for the memories... we are heartbroken. https://t.co/RHpTe7Qzwi 1 day ago
- @ArchitectDC @phica_tweets I totally want to see that. I'm just not a fan of the #FirstFriday crowd. But I'll put it on my calendar. 4 days ago
- @ArchitectDC Same deal ... work. But out on the local art scene lately. It's always great seeing what people are creating these days. 4 days ago
- @ArchitectDC Thanks! It's always fun to do little research projects like this. Hope your well! 4 days ago
- @BretHart praying for you man. Thanks for being transparent about this. 4 days ago