God has been doing this cool thing of restoring and redeeming a lot in my life that has been lost this past year. I love this passage from Joel 2:25 of God’s promise to restore those things that are lost in our trials when we are obedient to Him during those tough times. I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten. You see this in the life of Job as well when God restores him 10 fold for remaining in obedience while he is being tested. God has given me some amazing new friends to walk with, opportunities in ministry and blessings with my finances. He has also blessed me with a new church and a new community that is stronger than I have ever had before and I am thankful to be there. Yet at the same time, he has restored my old church to me that I left on no-so-good terms with last summer. It’s been awesome to return there and reconnect with old friends and serve from time to time. Plus my kids have really got connected in their respected youth groups there and I want them to keep going. Today, my old mentor and hero Ron Merrell spoke as a guest speaker there. Colossians is one of my favorite books of the Bible and above is the video of his message. It was a great message on spiritual disciplines and how they keep us in tune with God.
- Not a @Broncos fan but happy for #PaytonManning #classact #SB50 #SuperBowlSunday #SuperBowl 1 day ago
- RT @funnyordie: A good trick when you're televising Coldplay performing is to show a lot of footage of different artists performing. #SB50 1 day ago
- RT @CNN: Wow, just wow. Lady Gaga stuns with national anthem at Super Bowl 50: cnn.it/1SD5fTD #SB50 https://t.co/eWTMWpDeAT 1 day ago
- RT @levarburton: 2nd Half libation... #bydhttmwfi #sb50 instagram.com/p/BBgdrJokYkn/ 1 day ago
- RT @Polaris_Project: ESPN: Human trafficking is the Super Bowl of suffering actionsprout.io/E5569B/initial 2 days ago