Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @Macys: Let's kick this #MacysParade up a notch! @Rockettes 👯👯👯 https://t.co/PBRTjxQLlK 11 hours ago
- Awesome night hanging out with my old friends from Eight Day Coffee. #lifelongfriends 1 day ago
- So #thankful for my small group #blessed #thanksgiving https://t.co/YgDpGdOG5T 1 day ago
- RT @loswhit: The December round of #FitByFirst is just around the corner. Head over to fitbyfirst.com for more deets! https://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @AZCardinals: Game Over. #AZCardinals win! #CINvsAZ | #SNF https://t.co/frfTyglADj 3 days ago