Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @madeinafreewrld: #VIDEO: @TIME documents the grim reality of real sex stings in Chicago. ti.me/1U6ZbE0 http://t.co/SISLdpTKyZ 3 hours ago
- Nothing like an AZ summer evening hitting some balls with my bro #baseball #battingcages #brotime http://t.co/qgyQBnzGhW 1 day ago
- RT @dtphxjournal: .@MayorStanton at @MovePHX press conf: Prop 104 is "a showing of belief in ourselves, belief in our future." http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- @KariRaeAtler @OneGuardHW what's the word on these guys? 1 day ago
- @OneGuardHW you guys want to follow through and help the Lamb family. It's pretty hot out there and they need their AC fixed. #integrity 3 days ago