Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @passion268: #Passion2015 generously gave $1,211,249.98 so our friends at e3 Partner can bring the Gospel to 14 unreached/unengaged peop… 10 hours ago
- RT @TAPAteria: @travistimmons @PrincipalsDrink @IvywildSchool Travis, you are a busy guy. Glad to have been part of your weekend! 1 day ago
- Chilling in #Denver today #MileHighStadium @Broncos #DenverCapitol #Colorado http://t.co/XslmjEpUC8 1 day ago
- @bsteele77 Yes. I didn't know until I got here. First state outside of OR to get one 1 day ago
- First @VoodooDoughnut experience #Denver #VooDooDoughnuts #Mmmm http://t.co/5ab7MpfvcL 1 day ago