Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @ccef: New resource from Ed Welch | Addictions: Rewriting an Addict's Story | $19 download ccef.org/addictions-rew… http://t.co/MMYOKtALap 1 day ago
- RT @NASA: Explore beautiful @NASA_Hubble images from each year the telescope has orbited: go.nasa.gov/1zQf8zz #Hubble25 http://t.co/LDkL… 2 days ago
- RT @FootballASU: 11 years ago we mourned the loss of a teammate & friend. Today we celebrate the man who embodies our community #PT42 http:… 2 days ago
- RT @AZCardinals: Teammate. Friend. Soldier. Hero. We miss you, Pat Tillman. bit.ly/pt40_photos #NeverForget40 http://t.co/sQtx7ghUFv 2 days ago
- RT @IJM: .@GaryHaugen’s talk from #TED2015 is here! WATCH “The Hidden Reason for Poverty the World Needs to Address”: https://t.co/DvBPgOI1… 2 days ago