Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- Such a blessing to see my long time friend from #Haiti get baptized today! #GodisGood http://t.co/A12ElYwK7g 1 hour ago
- RT @TheHobbitMovie: Peter Jackson and the cast of #TheHobbit recall their fondest memories of real Middle-earth. @PureNewZealand http://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @ComedyCentral: Time to say goodbye, Nation. Watch the epic, unforgettable #ColbertFinale. on.cc.com/1zcw1YY http://t.co/QW4xb5Rl8w 1 day ago
- Fun night of #ChristmasCaroling with @missionya http://t.co/Ib5FTX5Qer 1 day ago
- RT @Invisible: Our final video is love letter to you – in one way or another, you said yes to the invisible children of the world: http://t… 1 day ago