Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @APathAppears: "This isn't a hopeless problem. This is a totally fight-able battle" -@garyhaugen, @IJM #apathappears http://t.co/TOgn3k0… 3 hours ago
- RT @nytimestravel: In Phoenix for the Super Bowl? @fernandaNYT tells us where to find great food and art throughout the city. http://t.co/a… 8 hours ago
- RT @PhotoTapas: Check out these upcoming #PhotoTapas events in #Arizona for #PhotographyMonth us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=d61f26a8cf8… 21 hours ago
- #ProBowl2015 @AZSuperBowl @nfl @NFLProBowl #Arizona #NFL #ProBowl #SuperBowlXLIX #football #SuperBowl @UOPXStadium http://t.co/q81G25Cv8U 1 day ago
- RT @Cubs: The all-time leader in love of the game is honored in today's papers with a full-page ad. #MrCub #Forever http://t.co/ufnP5OBn7r 1 day ago