Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- #TBT My first few weeks as a Dad. Happy 19th Jake! http://t.co/EkzrKAYmZv 18 hours ago
- RT @charitywater: For kids in this community in Mali, clean water means they can spend more time in school. #WaterChangesEverything http://… 2 days ago
- RT @ccef: The real solution to loneliness is the redemption of our relationship with God. – Jayne Clark, JBC 29:1 2 days ago
- RT @WSJ: Chinese software company says, yes, its new headquarters is a copy of the starship Enterprise on.wsj.com/1JPosMa http://t.co/M… 2 days ago
- RT @1MISSIONorg: Change this by giving up your birthday to fund a safe, new home for a family. #1MISSIONbday http://t.co/M1UvkSKys3 2 days ago