Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- Taking in the sweet sounds of Traveler World Fusion music at @dbgtweet @scottjtraveler #musicinthegarden http://t.co/oCTm8h7po7 1 hour ago
- What a blessing the @MendingTheSoul ministry is. I'm thankful I got a chance to share my testimony and journey of #healing last night 13 hours ago
- RT @RELEVANT: Real Christian album covers that will give you real nightmares. relm.ag/1PiyqbB 1 day ago
- Happy 60th to my mom! #blessed 3 days ago
- RT @Colossal: NASA Releases Trove of Over 8,000 HD Photos from the Apollo Moon Missions thisiscolossal.com/2015/10/apollo… http://t.co/bGWzC4oXN4 3 days ago