Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- Not a @Broncos fan but happy for #PaytonManning #classact #SB50 #SuperBowlSunday #SuperBowl 10 hours ago
- RT @funnyordie: A good trick when you're televising Coldplay performing is to show a lot of footage of different artists performing. #SB50 11 hours ago
- RT @CNN: Wow, just wow. Lady Gaga stuns with national anthem at Super Bowl 50: cnn.it/1SD5fTD #SB50 https://t.co/eWTMWpDeAT 11 hours ago
- RT @levarburton: 2nd Half libation... #bydhttmwfi #sb50 instagram.com/p/BBgdrJokYkn/ 12 hours ago
- RT @Polaris_Project: ESPN: Human trafficking is the Super Bowl of suffering actionsprout.io/E5569B/initial 1 day ago