Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @RottenTomatoes: #TheWalkingDead Season 5 is Certified Fresh at 97% ---> tmto.es/IE5wb 🍅 #Tomatometer @WalkingDead_AMC @wwwbig… 1 day ago
- RT @_Thorgood: Next up Blood Moon on Saturday. Passover is coming. fb.me/41xtLlqWd 1 day ago
- Love this verse from church - #Hebrews 4:16 #PalmSunday 1 day ago
- Great weather for some @SunDevilVB at the #Tempe Pera Club #GoSandDevils @TheSunDevils #SunDevils @asu http://t.co/9YSWEwFv9D 2 days ago
- RT @Dbacks: VIDEO: It feels good to say #GoldschmidtHappens again: atmlb.com/1OL1Wpx http://t.co/e0DT7KGoCj 2 days ago