Tonight we had an awesome prayer and worship night in our MC. We prayed over Dallas’ job situation, my uncle’s death and Mark’s casa kids. We also got to celebrate a new addition to our family – Silas. He was born to Mitch and Laura last week! Dallas led us in worship tonight. It was also a special night to me because my dad and step sister Shayna got to attend. I know spending a night in prayer with us impacted him – I love how God works!
- RT @joelt_: I wish I had been HALF this wise, mature and courageous at age 20... #SCOTUS #LGBT kaitlinebeling.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/dea… 1 hour ago
- The response by #Christians is sad. I apologize to anybody who is turned off by Christianity. The Jesus I know doesn't preach hate #LoveWins 1 day ago
- For angry #Christians who are responding with hate John 13:35 John 16:33 #SCOTUSMarriage #EqualityForAll #LoveWins #GodisSovereign #GodWins 3 days ago
- RT @LocalFirstAZ: #IndieWeekAZ is coming... sign on to our #Thunderclap to support our annual summer #BuyLocal campaign! https://t.co/BiISb… 6 days ago
- RT @IntlArtsMvmnt: All registrants for the Culture Care Day on June 24 will be entered in a drawing to win a Fujimura poster! More info: ht… 6 days ago