We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- Nothing like an AZ summer evening hitting some balls with my bro #baseball #battingcages #brotime http://t.co/qgyQBnzGhW 17 hours ago
- RT @dtphxjournal: .@MayorStanton at @MovePHX press conf: Prop 104 is "a showing of belief in ourselves, belief in our future." http://t.co/… 23 hours ago
- @KariRaeAtler @OneGuardHW what's the word on these guys? 1 day ago
- @OneGuardHW you guys want to follow through and help the Lamb family. It's pretty hot out there and they need their AC fixed. #integrity 2 days ago
- RT @KariRaeAtler: Hey @OneGuardHW. Why the hassle, poor communication, run around and still no A/C since Fri in hot AZ? #notcool #familylef… 2 days ago