We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- RT @urbanspoon: The results are in... These are the top dishes of the year according our diners' votes: bit.ly/1DhGC7M http://t.co/… 18 hours ago
- RT @louiegiglio: You will never miss anything in life by being faithful in the place God has planted you today. 2 days ago
- It's a joy every year to see the #WinterWonder2014 show at @scottsdalebible #Christmas http://t.co/OqXH7K09af 3 days ago
- RT @IanMcKellen: Now playing in some places. Everywhere else, SOON! Meanwhile, Gandalf smokes and worries, as always. @TheHobbitMovie http:… 3 days ago
- RT @AZCardinals: #Winning MT @CardsMarkD: .@BruceArians has been an NFL HC for 42 games. Tonight was his 30th win (9-3 w @Colts, 10-6 & 11-… 5 days ago