We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- Taking in the sweet sounds of Traveler World Fusion music at @dbgtweet @scottjtraveler #musicinthegarden http://t.co/oCTm8h7po7 11 hours ago
- What a blessing the @MendingTheSoul ministry is. I'm thankful I got a chance to share my testimony and journey of #healing last night 23 hours ago
- RT @RELEVANT: Real Christian album covers that will give you real nightmares. relm.ag/1PiyqbB 1 day ago
- Happy 60th to my mom! #blessed 3 days ago
- RT @Colossal: NASA Releases Trove of Over 8,000 HD Photos from the Apollo Moon Missions thisiscolossal.com/2015/10/apollo… http://t.co/bGWzC4oXN4 3 days ago