We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- You were the best #HotRod! RIP @R_Roddy_Piper. Thank you for signing this for me. Time for endless hrs of #PipersPit http://t.co/sZmunS64Xe 18 hours ago
- RT @TMZLive: BREAKING: Roddy Piper died of cardiac arrest in his sleep on Thursday night, found on Friday. bit.ly/1DgfjLR 21 hours ago
- RT @ChristineCaine: My sentiments exactly.... instagram.com/p/5zW-yBzHJn/ 22 hours ago
- RT @highlinenyc: #TBT This pic from the early 1930s shows the intersection of 14th St. & 10th Ave. Learn more: on.fb.me/1DcPrkb http:… 2 days ago
- RT @MuseumModernArt: Van Gogh died 125 years ago today. See "The Starry Night" up close in this video: bit.ly/1D9JnZP http://t.co/E… 2 days ago