We had a funny moment on our way back from the men’s shelter when us guys got lost. Conrad had taken off on his 4 wheeler and we couldn’t find him. So we spent most of our time driving around trying to find our way back – it was pretty hilarious. We even ended up at the beach and were tempted to just stay and relax. When we finally made our way back, we razzed Conrad pretty bad. We then chilled and ate sandwiches for lunch. I ate with Jaimie and really enjoyed my time with her. She not only has a amazing heart for the Lord, she is a pastry chef and does performance theater. I enjoyed talking food with her and getting to know her. For the second part of the day, some of us stayed behind to work on the Villa Granda with Conrad. Daniel, Scott and I got on the roof to fill up the water reservoir (our girls took too long of showers.. haha). After we got that going, I joined Jason and CJ in putting in some ceiling fans in the dining room. Then I went a took a nap. It had been a long, hot productive day.
- My favorite part of camping #TimewithGod #outdoorsman #TheWordofGod #peace #camping #WoodsCanyon #MogollonRim http://t.co/PBVCKukMvv 14 hours ago
- RT @joelt_: I wish I had been HALF this wise, mature and courageous at age 20... #SCOTUS #LGBT kaitlinebeling.wordpress.com/2015/06/27/dea… 1 day ago
- The response by #Christians is sad. I apologize to anybody who is turned off by Christianity. The Jesus I know doesn't preach hate #LoveWins 3 days ago
- For angry #Christians who are responding with hate John 13:35 John 16:33 #SCOTUSMarriage #EqualityForAll #LoveWins #GodisSovereign #GodWins 4 days ago
- RT @LocalFirstAZ: #IndieWeekAZ is coming... sign on to our #Thunderclap to support our annual summer #BuyLocal campaign! https://t.co/BiISb… 1 week ago