We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @loswhit: The December round of #FitByFirst is just around the corner. Head over to fitbyfirst.com for more deets! https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @AZCardinals: Game Over. #AZCardinals win! #CINvsAZ | #SNF https://t.co/frfTyglADj 1 day ago
- RT @FootballASU: 😈 https://t.co/CJVU2UOoxN 2 days ago
- Go Devils! #ASUvsUA @asu @FootballASU @TheSunDevils #GoDevils https://t.co/65MQlXWGPs 3 days ago
- RT @JessicaJones: #JessicaJones is back in business. All episodes now streaming, only on Netflix. netflix.com/marvelsjessica… https://t.co/JLBy… 4 days ago