We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @TAPAteria: @travistimmons @PrincipalsDrink @IvywildSchool Travis, you are a busy guy. Glad to have been part of your weekend! 9 hours ago
- Chilling in #Denver today #MileHighStadium @Broncos #DenverCapitol #Colorado http://t.co/XslmjEpUC8 15 hours ago
- @bsteele77 Yes. I didn't know until I got here. First state outside of OR to get one 15 hours ago
- First @VoodooDoughnut experience #Denver #VooDooDoughnuts #Mmmm http://t.co/5ab7MpfvcL 18 hours ago
- Great day in #ManitouSprings today @TAPAteria @PrincipalsDrink @IvywildSchool #MiramontCastle #ColoradoSprings #latte http://t.co/j0qF2dwjiZ 1 day ago