We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- #SBcentral @AZSuperBowl #NFLExperience #NFL #SuperBowlXLIX #SuperBowl @nfl #dtphx #football #azsuperbowl http://t.co/4RXNypLyvg 8 hours ago
- RT @TeamCoco: "Puppy Andy has been drinking." - Puppy #CONAN IV is an adorable disaster -> bit.ly/1z7xH5r pic.twitter.com/M2JbTWlWta 17 hours ago
- RT @TillmanSkates: This Saturday, I’ll attempt to break a new Guinness World Record for the Fastest 30m on a skateboard by a dog! http://t.… 17 hours ago
- RT @FoodNetwork: Take back your mornings with fuss-free No-Cook Blueberry-Almond Oatmeal. Watch and learn: bit.ly/1JUdELd. https://… 17 hours ago
- We tore it up yesterday - no lines, great snow! @AZSnowbowl #Flagstaff #skiing #shred http://t.co/p2IbRJ8Cf0 18 hours ago