We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- Doing some #offroading in #Bumblebee. Happy 4th http://t.co/E0YNRGoD4e 11 hours ago
- RT @WorldRelief: Happy 4th of July! #freedom http://t.co/rB3mThWFNq 17 hours ago
- Fun weekend up north with good friends. #IndependenceDay #forthofjulyweekend http://t.co/iybyyTnA85 1 day ago
- RT @azcentral: Phoenix #Suns' pitch, trade make headway for LaMarcus Aldridge azc.cc/1JEWVLW http://t.co/yR7KrdJ9r3 2 days ago
- RT @creedmovie: This fall, your legacy is more than a name. See @TheSlyStallone and @MichaelB4Jordan in the new trailer for #CREED: https:/… 2 days ago