We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @tonyhawk: Goodbye Dave Mirra, a true pioneer, icon and legend. Thank you for the memories... we are heartbroken. https://t.co/RHpTe7Qzwi 1 day ago
- @ArchitectDC @phica_tweets I totally want to see that. I'm just not a fan of the #FirstFriday crowd. But I'll put it on my calendar. 4 days ago
- @ArchitectDC Same deal ... work. But out on the local art scene lately. It's always great seeing what people are creating these days. 4 days ago
- @ArchitectDC Thanks! It's always fun to do little research projects like this. Hope your well! 4 days ago
- @BretHart praying for you man. Thanks for being transparent about this. 4 days ago