We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- RT @Dbacks: FINAL: #Dbacks 7, Marlins 6 #SweptMiami http://t.co/GSOAyB0D0H 17 hours ago
- Fond memories of staying up late and watching @Letterman in high school and college. Have a great #final show! #Letterman 1 day ago
- RT @EW: Here's how Tina Fey, Bob Dylan, @JimmyFallon and more paid tribute to David Letterman: ow.ly/Ncbzn http://t.co/4soZ95AOa5 1 day ago
- @artelshow gets better every time! 2 days ago
- RT @tonyhawk: Video of my last post. L to R: me Staab @andymacdonald @Dyoueda & @steviecaballero Making pads cool since 1978 http://t.co/0… 2 days ago