We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- My Grandma would have been 83 today. Miss her #happybirthday 3 days ago
- You were the best #HotRod! RIP @R_Roddy_Piper. Thank you for signing this for me. Time for endless hrs of #PipersPit http://t.co/sZmunS64Xe 4 days ago
- RT @TMZLive: BREAKING: Roddy Piper died of cardiac arrest in his sleep on Thursday night, found on Friday. bit.ly/1DgfjLR 4 days ago
- RT @ChristineCaine: My sentiments exactly.... instagram.com/p/5zW-yBzHJn/ 4 days ago
- RT @highlinenyc: #TBT This pic from the early 1930s shows the intersection of 14th St. & 10th Ave. Learn more: on.fb.me/1DcPrkb http:… 5 days ago