We had a fun drive down. I was in David’s van and he was the only person that I knew. He was good at being intentional about asking questions to get people knowing each other. I had fun getting to know this girl Britney next to me. We were having photo wars with our phones and who took the best pictures. As we crossed the border, I started to recognize the scenery around us from previous trips to Rocky Point as this place was a regular hang-out for me in my college days. I am looking forward to shedding those memories and replacing them with new ones with a new focus and perspective for this city. We stopped at Pollo Lucas – a restaurant off the main road. As we waited for our food, I got to make some new friends from other vans. Everyone was very warm and welcoming. They brought us chicken, rice and of course sodas bottled in glass bottles. It was a good lunch to start off the weekend.
- Great weather for some @SunDevilVB at the #Tempe Pera Club #GoSandDevils @TheSunDevils #SunDevils @asu http://t.co/9YSWEwFv9D 1 day ago
- RT @Dbacks: VIDEO: It feels good to say #GoldschmidtHappens again: atmlb.com/1OL1Wpx http://t.co/e0DT7KGoCj 1 day ago
- RT @NASA: .@StationCDRKelly's #YearInSpace launches at 3:42pm ET, a step on our #JourneyToMars. More: 1.usa.gov/1yCwHFX http://t.co/Xh… 2 days ago
- RT @FoodTruckAZ: Check out the most unique gourmet food truck event in the valley on the corner of 5th Ave & Goldwater on Saturday... http:… 2 days ago
- RT @SunDevilVB: ASU Sand Volleyball Defeats Boise State, 3-2 thesundevils.com/ViewArticle.db… 2 days ago